Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chloe's Surgery

She wishes she could go outside...just not feeling up to it today!!

My Chloe Mae had her female surgery on Tuesday! She had to stay over night! I missed her very much! It was horrible to see an empty kennel! Now she is back, and she is not quite herself...moving a little slow! But Im so glad she is home! She missed her mom so much! She even cried when she saw me! I also had a microchip put into her! So now if she gets lost she has a microchip and a AKC registration tag that people can call. She also has a name tag with her name and my number! Right now she is laying in front of the big sliding glass window...not sure what she is doing...but she is still cute! We met a guy today in PetsMart that works there that also has a Piebald Dachshund! So she could have a friend one day! It was so funny! She is def my little girl!

How much is that doggie in the window???Her very small stitches from surgery! Can you see??

No comments:

Post a Comment