Friday, June 13, 2008

My Favorite quotes plus funnies from Family and Friends

"At the end of the day, when it comes down to it, all we really want is to be close to somebody. So this thing, where we all keep our distance and pretend not to care about each other, is usually a load of bull. So we pick and choose who we want to remain close to, and once we've chosen those people, we tend to stick close by. No matter how much we hurt them, the people that are still with you at the end of the day - those are the ones worth keeping. And sure, sometimes close can be too close. But sometimes, that invasion of personal space, it can be exactly what you need." Grey's

"One day your going to wake up and realize how much you care for her - and when that day comes she"ll be waking up next to the guy who already knew." - Anonymous

"why is it just when you get things together, you hear from the one person who can pull it all apart" -thanks ASH

MY CRAZY FRIENDS:

"i try to believe in love but look where it gets me.....stuck on friday night, lying between two girls crying"- Cobb

" i am a plethera of halariousness" - Cobb

" so i am totally stuffing myself full of carrots.... but its ok because my eyesight it getting bad" - Cobb

"i wouldnt call myself ADD....my brain just goes really fast!!!" - Cobb

RULE OF THUMB: If "B" looks at a guy while at Darrell's and says he is cute more than 3 times, that guy is required by some law of nature (or spell) to come sit next to her and try to strike up an interesting conversation about how she is the hottest girl in the bar! I LOVE YOU "B"!!!

"YES...I know she is gorgeous, and she is sexy as hell, and she is the coolest chick you are ever going to meet, and EVERY guy in the bar wants to be with her BUT BOTTOM LINE...SHE HAS A MAN!!!"

Alex (Paige): "Bethany, Are you drunk?"
Bethany: "No"
Alex(Paige): " Are you lying?"
Bethany: "Yes Ma'am"
(so many great nights.... lol I love my friend)!!!

I love my CRAZY family!Here are some infamous quotes:

Bethany:"Hey Brett you know I can sing for your birthday, Im gonna call you...You know I can sing really well..."
Brett (turns from the computer):"Do you want a cookie? Cause we have some in the kitchen?"

Brett: "Hey look I'm a famous celebrity" (in reference to his name being mentioned in my grandpa's obituary!

Olivia:"Hey Paige, if you dont put on your seat belt there will be BLOOOOD!" (you have to see the face)

At a funeral:
My Mom:"Hannah...tell me what is it about this place that makes you so upset?"
My Brother: "There are dead people here mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment