Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sisters

So I was really nervous about Lucy meeting her sisters. The situation with getting to see them is hard and complicated. But I said my prayers and we were able to see them! I am not sure how their mom feels about the baby….but I am sure we will find out soon enough. Anyways….they loved her! SAM_1040 Thats Bella (blonde) and Ariel! They are gorgeous! Thats how I knew Wes could make pretty babies! :D

SAM_1044

I didnt really try to force the idea of sisters on them…but they thought she was great. We had a little party with those in Wes’ family that could come see her!

SAM_1055

CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES!!!

SAM_1056 

All the Kiddos…. left to right
Hunter, Gator, Lucy, Ariel, Bella…

SAM_1069

SAM_1070

Then we went to meet Daddy, Crash and Uncle Ryan after a fishing trip! Lucy rode her first ferry! SAM_1080

No comments:

Post a Comment