Friday, September 17, 2010

MOMMY WORKING NIGHTS

When I first started working as a nurse, I loved the night shift. Patients slept, no family, no doctors…for the most part! I was able to treat patients and not the things going on around them! Well now I am going to the day shift. I am very nervous cause it is way more busy on days. Patients are always leaving the floor for procedures or tests, families are there, doctors are writing pages of orders. I am hoping I can transition.
Daddy and Lucy tried to do the night shift! It did not work well for Daddy! Lucy liked to get up and play from 2 am til 5 am! She seems to sleep perfectly with her Gigi and Pops…
Hopefully working days will get everyone on a good sleep schedule…including Miss Lucy!  I have 3 nights left! Daddy is so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment