Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Cards

Ever since I became a Mommy, I have been using Shutterfly to post my baby girl’s photos and share them with family. Even before I became a Mommy, I used Shutterfly for all sorts of things. Almost every time we go on a trip, we use Shutterfly to upload and share most of our pictures. It’s the easiest thing to do! I’ve also made several photobooks through them, and the quality is great! I keep the books out in my living room, and they’re always good conversation starters.
They have the best selection of Christmas cards this year! This will be the first year to send out one with my new little family. Even my mom is thinking of sending some out through shutterfly to update everyone on what has been happening in our lives.
This year I plan on using all the personal gifts available on Shutterfly to give Lucy's grandparents some unique ways to enjoy her lovely face. So looking forward to the surprise on their faces when they see their Lucy-ized gifts. 
I love all the different layouts they have on Shutterfly. I am looking forward to picking out a great Christmas card this year! Especially since it’s my baby girl’s 1st Christmas! Check out a few that I have in mind! I promise I won’t care if we all pick the same! But I doubt we will, there is such a wide variety.

image
image


image
Great news fellow bloggers.....for a limited time, Shutterfly is giving 50 free Christmas Cards to bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment